Payroll Admininstrator, Reno, Nevada
The Payroll Administrator for Tri-Taylor Management performs all activities necessary to process payrolls for Geotemps, Inc. temporary employees. This includes, but is not limited to maintaining related records, filing tax reports and voluntary deduction reports, processing involuntary deductions such as levies and garnishments, preparing accounting transactions and documents, documenting and updating procedures, and preparing special reports for management.
This position requires excellent problem solving/judgment skills, a high level of attention to detail and accuracy as well as strong organizational skills, and the ability to work under pressure while prioritizing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
In addition to the day to day payroll and reporting functions this postion is responsible for billing clients as a function of payroll. The ability to frequently and pleasantly interact with both clients and employees to solve billing and time reporting issues is critical.
- Formal training in payroll, accounting or finance required. This may be an associate's degree or higher, a professional certification or similar.
- 4 years of experience processing in-house payroll for 300-600 employees.
- 1 year of experience in an integrated, relational database.
- 1 year of certified payroll experience.
- 1 year of experience processing multi-state payroll.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Excel and Outlook.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and pleasantly communicate in person as well as in formal and informal written forms, with internal and external clients and staff.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise extreme discretion.
- Basic accounting and strong mathematical reasoning skills.
*All applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
If you have the experience indicated above and are interested in being considered for this opportunity, please forward your resume along with three professional references to Angel Markins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Angel at 775-746-7147 for more information.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.